There are multiple ways to reach the Marina of Port Grimaud, all of which are quit easy:
by plane : closest airports are:
- To reach the marina from these airports the quickest ands most convenient will be taking a taxi. We will be happy to organize a personalized service for you. During high season expect an approximate 2 hours from the airports of Nice and Marseille, 1h15 from Hyères and 20 minutes from la Môle.
- The public bus service from Nice and Marseille will also get you to the marina in about 4 hours, and some bus hopping.
by train :
- the TGV stops at the train stations of St Raphaël or Les Arcs on its way to/from Nice. Expect a 1 hour ride from Les Arcs and a 1h1/2 hour ride from St Raphaël during the high season. We will be happy to organize a personalized taxi service for you.
The marina can also reached from both train stations through the public bus service in about 15 minutes time more than required by taxi.
- Easiest access is through the A8 motorway which is directly connected to the European motorway system. Attached instructions will give you all required details.
by sea :
- on the right half of the far end of the St Tropez bay, rocks between two sandy beaches are a significant land mark.
- As you get closer you will recognize the piers of the harbour entrance
- pass alongside the service station, and then the boats moored on your port, which will guide you naturally into a channel with boats moored on both sides.
- immediately after the channel turn right, pass the small isle (leaving it on your starboard)
- when you arrive in the Marina of Port Grimaud, stay on the right side of the docks
- NewcoYachting is located on the second pier